Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help with my makeup?

Everytime i put on foundation and/or concealer, after a while it gets all cracked and discolored. It's really noticeable when that happens and its embarassing. I always put on a moisturizer before makeup, but it still happens. What can i do for foundation/concealer to go on evenly and make my face look flawless?I need help with my makeup?
Try using a face primer ^^





Smashbox and Make Up Forever carry good primers :)





And for the concealer acting funny, I used to have the same problem, too xD I now use at night an eye contour cream (Clinique's ';all about eyes';) which offers me the perfect under-eye canvas when I put on my makeup in the morning ^^





And also, when setting your make up with powder, try using some LOOSE POWDER (and NEVER too much :D) with a fan brush or a kabuki brush... It should work just fine :)





Hope I helped, let me know!! ~I need help with my makeup?
Try a loose or pressed powder foundation. And remember not to use too much. If you use a liquid or mouse foundation try keeping it even and maybe pat your face down with a napkin or something to keep from getting creases. I have found that mouse foundation like covergirls true blend works well and doesn't ever crease. and its only about $8-$11 depending on where you get it.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration