Friday, December 11, 2009

I am blonde and need help with eye makeup!?!?

my hair is a strwberry blonde color.


i have a pretty tough time with eye makeup.


i usually wear white eye shadow...but i want something more dramtic! my eyes r a dark blue color


plus mascara looks wierd on me and clumps wierd.





PLEASE HELP!


pictures of an example of what i could do would be great!I am blonde and need help with eye makeup!?!?
I have very light blonde hair. I use black eyeliner (from point to point) top and bottom and I use a light shimmer (not white) under my eyebrow and I use a dark color right on my bone line (not all the way down to my eye lashed) just on the line'n of the bone. You really need someone to do it for you professionally (a lot of places do it for free) and make sure you have the right brushes. and you also need to match your eyes with the rest of your face. you dont want deep eyes and a plain face.I am blonde and need help with eye makeup!?!?
I think most people answers are great but realistically, you have to go to a make-up counter in the mall and let them make up your face to know what you actually like and what looks good on you. Just don't over do it, and remember blondes doesn't look good with black liners it's kind of mortician like.....
Check her out, she has GREAT makeup tutorials...


http://youtube.com/user/WannabeWitchMU





Good Luck!
Almay has special eye makeup designed for your eye colour, like eyeshadow and eyeliner and everything.





Try a dark blue liquid eyeliner, its dramatic.
hey im blonde too! get a good mascara. any major brand that had non clumping should work. I dont use shadow with my blue eyes, but a grey are brown would look good.
Hello, well right when I saw this, I thought of a website that I went on to help my friend who was asking me the exact same thing!!!








Create the smoky eye/pale lip look with a twist. Pass up the black mascara and eyeliner and instead use a rich dark brown for mascara and a pencil liner. Line both upper and lower eyelash lines and blend with a clean cotton swab. Apply two-three coats of mascara on upper lashes and two coats on lower lashes. Dust sheer pink or peach blush on the cheekbones only and downplay lips with a sheer pink or peach lip-gloss mixed with a bit of concealer.





tell me what you think of that.


here are some pictures too.
gold
it really depends on if youre a natural blonde or not. if you arent, then your skin is darker, so dont bother reading this.


if you are, you probably have less eyebrows, and paler skin. here's a tip w/ the eyebrows: theres this stuff i got really cheap in CVS from maybelline and its called brow creme. it looks great.


for your eyes, use a maroon-purple color, or loose gold powder (MAC has some great powder). mix brown eyeliner on the inside corners of your eyes and black on the outside. good luck
U should have given ur picture so some body would have given u suggestion.
1:dark eyeliner on


2. pink lipgloss


3. mascara





ull look so pretty that veryone would start saying WOW
I think you should try what I am wearing in this picture





http://www.flickr.com/photos/8999728@N06鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration