Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help with makeup?

i just bought smashbox's foundation primer light and i really like it because it makes my skin smooth. but my liquid foundation and powder foundations go on streaky on top of it. any suggestions for what to do or suggestions for good oil free non pore clogging LIQUID foundations? (powder and b.e. dry out my skin in the winter)I need help with makeup?
Maybelene's (I know I misspelt that, just can't seem to get it right lol) Mineral Foundation is lovely, a very smooth liquid which looks great on. I don't use the product you mention, but I loathe heavy cloggy make up and my skin looks awful in it, but this Maybelene Mineral one I am currently using is just great.





It's also not very expensive.I need help with makeup?
Are you letting letting the primer dry BEFORE applying the foundation? Wet on wet will simply cause slippage and inconsistent coverage. Try letting the primer set before applying the foundation, if this does not work try a different foundation. I use Mac Studio Tech, its a better formula for everyday use, follow that with a translucent powder or a blotting powder.





If powder is what you want try MAC Studio Fix powder. I've used just about every drugstore foundation known to man and find that they dont stay on and blend terribly. Once I discovered MAC I haven't changed once.
Well uhm try cover girl,


idontknow but i know you fdont want powdery stuff but mineral is like base and powder,but it goes on smooth and looks natural.
I think you should try a mouse foundation or a cream, this may be different. If not try a different primer.
Hey Buy a foundation brush everything should go on A LOT smoother!
Hi all


Hạs aňyoňe tŕieđ miňerạl mạkeůp yẹt? Aĺl tĥe Họllỷwoọd sţarś arẹ usỉng ỉt. Appạreňtlỷ it ỉs aćtuạllỷ so ĝoođ foŕ yoůr sķin ỷou ćan śleẹp iň it, ạnd ỉt hạs a můch bẹttẹr cọveŕagẹ thạn rẹguĺar mạkeůp. Yọu cạn gẹt a fŕee śampĺe aţ http://setenons.cariaso.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration